Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
There goes a chunk of old Houston Blow Pipe.
- Houston Blow Pipe, 5621 Clinton Dr. 77020 (Harris & Wilson; main office bldg.)
- 11445 Todd St. 77055 (Economy Suburban Gardens; new construction by Todd III Partners; more info)
- 2241 Quenby St. 77005 (Southampton Place; garage only; photos)
- 1318 W. 23rd St. 77008 (Shady Acres; photos)
- 2423 Gramercy St. 77030 (Old Braeswood; photos; new construction by Frankel Homes)
- 10011 Green Tree Rd. 77042 (Briargrove Park; photos)
- 1215 Gray Moss Ln. 77055 (Bellwood; photos)
- 1601 Ronson Rd. 77055 (Spring Oaks; photos)
Photo of 2423 Gramercy St.: HAR