Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
I always try to overachieve. I feel I have something to demolish every day.
- 6122 Hurst St. 77008 (Timbergrove Manor; photos)
- 1108 Highland St. 77009 (Norhill; carport only)
- 406 Faust Ln. 77024 (Memorial Bend; more from Memorial Bend Architecture; photo)
- 7103 Blandford Ln. 77055 (Afton Village)
- 614 Sunnyside St. 77076 (Ellena Gardens)
Photo of 6122 Hurst St.: HAR
Has anyone else noticed a spate of problems with Google Street View in recent months?
The October 2016 view of 7103 Blandford Ln is a prime example. There’s only a black screen, and no photo.
@Big Tex, I’ve seen that too, on a different address.
Regarding Google Maps, could it be perhaps an owner requesting the image removed?
@Nice Neighbor, if it’s a homeowner requesting an image removed, then you’d think they would remove all historical street views as well, but in the cases I’ve found where the current image is black, the historical views are still present.