Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Here’s the story of a lovely duplex that came with quite a lovely pile of bricks:
- Exxon Service Station, 12355 Katy Fwy. 77079 (Ashford East Center)
- 915 Redan St. 77009 (Woodson Place; new construction by The Modern Bungalow)
- 4403 Brady St. 77011 (Oak Lawn; photos)
- 1478 Sue Barnett Dr. 77018 (Garden Oaks; new construction by The Realtex Group)
- 29 Tiel Way 77019 (River Oaks; photos)
- 8734 Linkterrace Ln. 77025 (Linkwood)
- 8735 Linkterrace Ln. 77025 (Linkwood)
- 4012 Sherwood Ln. 77092 (White Oak Acres; photos)
Photos of 4403 Brady St.: HAR
SAVE WOODLAND HEIGHTS!!!! THE MODERN VICTORIAN FARMHOUSES ARE GOING TO EAT YOUR BABIES!!!! FIGHT THE POWER!!! FFFFIIIIIGGGGHHHTTT THE POWERRRRR!!!!!
A triton home going up in River Oaks? What is the world coming to?
Old School needs to switch to decaf LOL
Here come a ‘Knickers’ the giant steer to Woodson Place. Hope they leave enough room to roll the garbage cans in and out.