Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Time has run out for a former watch boutique:
- 3921 1/2 N. Main St. 77009 (Brookesmith)
- Tree Tops Apartments, 4530 Briar Hollow Pl. 77027 (Briar Hollow Place; previously on Swamplot)
- Houston Fine Watches & Jewelry, 2620 W. Sam Houston Pkwy. S. 77042 (CityWest Place; photos)
- 1201 Northwood St. 77009 (Lizzieton Terrace; photos)
- 4219 Alba Rd. 77018 (Garden Oaks; new construction by On Point Custom Homes)
- 4115 Whitman St. 77027 (Weslayan Plaza)
- 1709 Vassar St. 77098 (West Edgemont)
Photo of 2620 W. Sam Houston Pkwy. S.: Capital Commercial Real Estate
Man, they don’t waste any time taking these down after the permit is issued. I drove by 4219 Alba yesterday afternoon; it was already razed. I remember thinking, um I didn’t see that on the demolition report.