We must fight back against these brutal older dwellings.
- Tornado Bus Company, 1516 Airline Dr. 77009
- Apartment, 6314 Paris St. 77021 (South Court)
- 5210 Larkin St. 77007 (Cottage Grove)
- 5311 Darling St. 77007 (Cottage Grove)
- 714 E. 18th St. 77008 (photos)
- 9605 Wallisville Rd. 77013
- 3607 Rio Vista St. 77021
- 2213 Bellefontaine St. 77030 (new construction by ROC Homes; photos)
- 6634 Teluco St. 77055 (new construction by Perry Homes; photos)
- 5717 Shady River Dr. 77057 (Tanglewood; new construction by Malloy Construction)
- 411 Wycliffe Dr. 77079 (Memorial Trails; garage only)
Photo of 3607 Rio Vista St.: HAR
3607 Rio Vista sold 8/29 for $500k……half a mil for a teardown? are things beginning to look good in the “hood”?
don’t know why but I love the look of that rio vista house. cheap, tacky and efficient…it’s beautiful. definitely looks too small and old for that neighborhood now though .
There is something about this Rio Vista house that is oddly appealing… I am not sure, but it seems like it could be a cool, funky house.
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 in that photo. Nice!
It would have benefited from some decent landscaping.
The demo was handled by Habitat for Humanity and the new construction will be done by OnPoint Custom Homes.