Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
The 1920s called; it doesn’t want its house back.
- Sun Imports, 525 W. 11th St. 77008 (Houston Heights; Villa Incognito, LLC)
- KPRC Television, 8181 Southwest Freeway 77074 (Sharpstown; other building)
- 2226 Ewing St. 77004 (Riverside Terrace; photos)
- 4349 N. MacGregor Way 77004 (University Oaks; garage only)
- 1625 W. Main St. 77006 (Lancaster Place; new construction by East Heights Venture Group; photos)
- 1207 Bingham St. 77007 (Baker NSBB)
- 1336 Tulane St. 77008 (Houston Heights; shed only)
- 694 Bright Penny Ln. 77015 (Channelwood)
- 1573 Godwin St. 77023 (Broadmoor)
- 13707 Heron Field Ct. 77059 (Northfork; possible outbuilding; photo)
Photo of 1625 W. Main St.: HAR