Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Sometimes it takes a good demolition to really know where you stand.
- Zafar, Inc., 11831 Bellaire Blvd. 77072 (Dairy Property)
- 4202 Gibson St. 77007 (Martin; new construction by ETS Holdings; photos)
- 1014 Fisher St. 77018 (Oak Forest; new construction by Jamestown Estate Homes)
- 2319 Hewitt Dr. 77018 (Oak Forest; photos)
- 3834 Drummond St. 77025 (Braes Heights)
- 4110 Glenshire St. 77025 (Woodshire)
- 2330 Dryden Rd. 77030 (Windermere; photos)
- 14515 Oak Bend Dr. 77079 (Ashford Forest)
- 4915 Cheena Dr. 77096 (Meyerland)
- 1727 Marshall St. 77098 (Winlow Place; new consruction by Silvan Homes)
- 1750 Sul Ross St. 77098 (Lancaster Place; new construction by Reich Fauchet Design)
Photo of 2330 Dryden Rd.: HAR
Dammit. That’s a cute little Bailey Swenson pre-war mod.
Nicely remodeled and staged inside, but ugly on the outside.