- Lobbying Duel Sparked Between United, Southwest over Hobby International Flights [Houston Chronicle]
- Memorial City Lawsuit To Charge TIRZ 17 with Illegally ‘Seizing Homes with Floodwater’ [Memorial Examiner]
- Property Value Notices To Start Hitting Houston Mailboxes [abc13]
- City Tears Down Dilapidated Former Sports Bar on Jensen Dr. [abc13]
- Buffalo Speedway Construction Project To Wrap Up by End of Month [InstantNewsWestU.com]
- Old World-Style 15-Foot Clock Tower Installed in Bellaire’s Paseo Park [Bellaire Examiner]
- Wittenberg Oberholzer-Designed Mason St. House Has Museum-Worthy Art Collection [Houston Chronicle]
- League City Councilwoman Recycles ‘Gray Water’ in Backyard Rain Garden [Galveston County Daily News]
- Longview Man Recreated Oval Office in Own Home for $250K [Texas on the Potomac]
- A Meter So Expensive, It Creates Parking Spots [New York Times]
Photo of E. Richey and Imperial Valley Dr. area: Candace Garcia
I can’t wait to see by how much HCAD has overvalued my home again this year.
Ha ha Gus, I’ve got to admit, you got me this time.
I was wondering when Swamplot started covering craft stores!!