- David Kline Acquires Mixed-Use Art Square Center in Midtown [Realty News Report; previously on Swamplot]
- Still No Movement on Groundbreaking of Downtown Office Tower 6 Houston Center [Realty News Report; previously on Swamplot]
- Houston Marriott Westchase Wraps Up $20M Renovation [HBJ]
- Dining, Entertaining Options on the Rise in Lake Houston Area [Community Impact Newspaper]
- Houston Real Estate Expert: ‘The $200,000 House Is Going To Be Gone’ [HBJ]
- Will Houston Beef Up Its Flood Control Rules? [Houston Chronicle]
- National Construction Boom Exposes Shortage of Skilled Tradesmen, Threatening Homebuilding [Curbed]
- Club Nomadic Receives Necessary Permits for Inspections To Get Certificate of Occupancy by Later Today [Houston Chronicle; previously on Swamplot]
- A Look Inside Super Bowl Live’s Nightly Light Show in Discovery Green [abc13]
- The Best Places To Avoid During Super Bowl Week in Houston [Houston Chronicle; previously on Swamplot]
- ‘Be Someone’ Graffiti Is Now Back to Saying ‘Be Someone’ [Houston Chronicle; previously on Swamplot]
Photo: Ruben S. via Swamplot Flickr Pool
can we get some night vision cams up to see the “be someone” artists in action?!?!?!
Beau, preferably a night vision scope.
Paint it and install razor wire