- Surge Homes Launching Midrise Condo Project The Isabella at Midtown on Main Street [HBJ]
- Dallas-Based Westmount Realty Buys 21-Building Houston Apartment Complex London Park [Houston Chronicle]
- Construction Begins on Third Retail Component in the Katy Green Mixed-Use Development [Houston Chronicle]
- Woodlands Job Growth Slowed Significantly in 2016, Finds The Woodlands Economic Outlook [HBJ]
- Economists: Senators Presented ‘Misleading’ Stats in Bid To Cap Texas Property Taxes [Dallas News]
- Sylvia Casares Closes Original Sylvia’s Enchilada Kitchen on Westheimer To Focus on Other 2 Locations [Houston Chronicle]
- Torchy’s Tacos Planning To Open 4 More Locations Around Houston This Year [Houston Chronicle]
- A Changing Houston Puts Its Best Face Forward as the Super Bowl Nears [Wall Street Journal ($)]
- How Sprawl, Transit, Lack of Common Spaces Influence Protester Turnout in Houston [The Urban Edge]
Photo of Richmond: Bill Barfield via Swamplot Flickr Pool
anyone taking bids on how much money Bettencourt and his trash stats have wasted polticians time and taxpayer money over the years? This sounds like a regular thing for the dude.
Forget the feds, who is draining the TX Swamp?
Urban Edge is whining you have to pay for parking to go to a protest? SMH
Poor, poor eternal victims.
Figured the Isabella project was going to happen on that empty lot. Too bad the neighborhood is being trashed a couple of blocks south with Turner’s Tent City
@Whiners: obnoxious mis-characterization of the article. SMDH