Have you voted yet in the 2013 Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate? In all 8 categories? If that answer’s yes, have you also taken advantage of our quirky system and voted up to 4 timesÂ for each? That’s right, you can vote once in a comment to the official ballot post for each category, once in an email to Swamplot, once from your Twitter account, and once on the wall of Swamplotâ€™s Facebook page. Just make sure you follow the rules listed hereÂ to make sure your votes count.
All 8 categories in this year’s Swampies are now open for voting, so there’s no reason to hesitate. They are:
- Favorite Houston Design ClichÃ©,
- Best Demolition,
- Best Houston Transplant,
- the Ground-Floor Retail Award,
- Least Recognizable Neighborhood,
- Most Recognizable Neighborhood,
- Neighborhood of the Year, and
- Greatest Moment in Houston Real Estate.
Whichever method or methods you use when you cast your ballot, don’t forget to explain why you’re voting the way you are.
Did any of your favorites make it to the ballot? Then show them some love! And don’t be shy — tell your friends to vote for them, too. Just make sure to do it in time. All votes for all categories must be in by 5 pm on Friday, December 27th.
- How To Vote in the 2013 Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate [Swamplot]
- Swamplot Awards Ballots 2013 [Swamplot]