The official nominees for all 9 categories of this year’s Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate have been announced, and voting is under way!
There are 4 places you can vote for each category. But you don’t have to choose one of them — vote in all 4 if you like:
- In a comment to the official ballot for the category
- In an email you send to Swamplot
- Using Twitter (it’ll help if you use the format spelled out here)
- In a wall post on Swamplot’s Facebook page
Here, in one convenient place, are links to the official ballots for all 9 categories:
- Favorite Houston Design Cliché
- Best Demolition
- Best Parking Lot Dining Experience
- Most Notable Recycling Effort
- Houston’s “No Zoning” Award
- The Swamplot Award for Special Achievement in Sprawl
- Best Neighborhood Upgrade
- Neighborhood of the Year
- Greatest Moment in Houston Real Estate, 2011
Got a question about voting? You can probably find the answer in this brief voting guide.
Already voted? There’s still time to round up more support for your favorites! Come-from-behind candidates, now’s your chance! All it takes is a little email, Facebook or forum post, or tweet to stir up your friends. Explain your vote clearly when you make it — maybe that’ll inspire a groundswell of support!
Voting in all categories will end at 5 pm next Tuesday, December 27th.
- How To Vote in the 2011 Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate [Swamplot]
- Swamplot Awards Ballots 2011 [Swamplot]