Today we welcome 2 new advertisers to Swamplot! Here they are:
Located in the Houston Heights, Habitation Realty is a full-service real estate company specializing in “inner-loop luxury and green properties.”
Barden returns as an advertiser with more information about her latest project: The Tree House, at 1608 Indiana St.
And who are our continuing advertisers?
- New Leaf Real Estate, offering customized searches for buyers and a cash-back program
- The Susanne M. Glasscock School of Continuing Studies at Rice University, — fall courses are beginning now
- Jay S. Ginsburg, P.C., offering a range of real-estate related legal services from its offices in Bellaire.
- Apartment locator ApartmentGiver.com. — if you find and lease an apartment through ApartmentGiver.com, the company will donate $100 to a charity of your choice, free.
- Houston. It’s Worth It. — out with the new book, HIWI: Ike, (HIWI is also sponsoring this week’s Neighborhood Guessing Game.)
- GlenbrookValley.com, featuring midcentury modern homes
- The Rice Design Alliance, continuing tonight with the fall lecture series Getting High: Towers in Architecture
We hope you’ll support these organizations and businesses, because they make Swamplot possible.
If you’d like to help support Swamplot and your own business — and reach this site’s large and growing audience of Houston real-estate fans — please contact our advertising department! (Here’s our rate sheet [PDF])