- Texas City Terminal Railroad Co. Buys 65 Acres in Kemah for $1.65M [Realty News Report]
- Former Second Ward Warehouse Being Developed into Co-Working-Oriented Hub of Shops and Businesses Dubbed EaDo Workspaces [Houston Chronicle ($)]
- SAE Towers Commits to Greenspoint, Renews 2,500-SF Office Lease in Four Greenspoint Place Building [Realty News Report]
- Chicago-Based Hotelier Buys Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Tomball [HBJ]
- Orangetheory Fitness Opens 10th Houston-Area Location with Webster Studio [Houston Chronicle]
- Day 1 Inside Biggio’s Sports Bar at the Marriott Marquis Downtown [Houston Chronicle]
- California Pizza Chain Persona Pizzeria Opening Second Houston Location at The Shops at Houston Center [HBJ]
- Houston in 2016, as Told Through 5 Maps [The Urban Edge]
- Minnesota Homebuilder Alive After Accidentally Firing Nail Gun into Head [Fox9]
Photo of EaDo: Jan Buchholtz via Swamplot Flickr Pool
I think we have reached peak personal pizza. There’s no way this many of the exact same concept can be sustainable. It’s not novel anymore.
More Urban Edge racist propaganda?