So far, 3 categories in the Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate have been been opened up for your nominations: Favorite Houston Design Cliché, Best Teardown, and Parking Lot of the Year. Up next: another brand-new category, specially selected for this year’s competition: Drive-Thru of the Year.
There are of course so many drive-thrus to choose from in the greater Houston region. But surely one stands out? Maybe it has special accommodations for unique vehicles; or maybe it’s outfitted in a way that prevents all those nasty exhaust fumes from blowing into your car; or maybe it’s the kind of place that makes you just want to drive on thru. Really, it’s up to you to decide. What drive-thru is worth idling for?
As usual, your spin will make the difference between a plain ol’ nomination and a compelling choice for the award. You’ll find the rules for the nominating process here. What makes your favorite drive-thru deserve this honor?
You’ll have until midnight next Monday to get your orders in for both categories announced today. So take your time, think about it, and pull on up to the comments section below (or the Swamplot inbox) when you’re ready with your nomination.
- Your Nominations, Please, for Houston Parking Lot of the Year [Swamplot]
- Best Teardown of 2010: Who Are the Contenders? [Swamplot]
- What Are Your Nominations for Favorite Houston Design Cliché? [Swamplot]
- The Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate 2010: How To Make a Nomination [Swamplot]
- Swamplot Award Nominations 2010 [Swamplot]