- Future of Capitan Theater Still Unclear After Pasadena City Council Approves Sale of Complex to New Jersey Company for $4.6M [Pasadena Citizen; previously on Swamplot]
- Houston Ranked Among Least Affordable Cities in the Country for First-Time Homebuyers by Wallet Hub [Prime Property]
- What It Will Cost You To Rent a House in 8 Popular Houston Neighborhoods [Hair Balls]
- Gray’s Public House Replacing The Good Life in Midtown [Eater Houston]
- Should Water Taxis in The Woodlands Receive Federal Funding Aimed at Reducing Gridlock? [Houston Chronicle]
- Why Texas Is the Ideal Place for Central Japan Railway To Debut Bullet Trains in the U.S. [The Texas Tribune]
- Metro Studying How To Spur Business Development Along Light Rail Lines [Houston Public Media]
- Some Neighbors in Cypresswood Lakes Annoyed by Reality TV Star’s Broken Food Truck, Parked on the Street for Weeks [Click2Houston]
- Finally Getting Around To Tour the Whole ‘True North’ Public Art Show Along the Heights Blvd. Esplanade [Glasstire]
- Owner of Burglarized 3-Story Woodlands Closet Confirms Some of the Loot Sent to the Houston Press Is Hers [Hair Balls]
- Plan To Require UH Freshmen To Live on Campus Stalled After Receiving ‘Mixed Feedback’ from Community, Thumbs Down from State Senator [Houston Chronicle]
Photo of the Port of Galveston: Russell Hancock via Swamplot Flickr Pool
Lady, fake Rolex is NOT costume jewelry, it’s a fraud, give it up, you overreached on your pretense story.
In real life there are very few people that have millions of dollars of stuff in their closets, and they’re usually wives of dictators, not an unemployed housewife in the suburbs.
HOA should have towed that taco truck long time ago. HOA’s go way above their duties sometimes but this case is exactly what they should be doing.
glad to see that metro now agrees that the rail has been slow to spur development b/n the med center and downtown. apparently metro hasn’t talked with some of the posters on this and similar sites that swear the rail has been a god send for the area.
@htownproud – metro needs to talk to bail bonds companies about leasing space along the criminal conveyor routes.