- 6-Floor Tangley St. Condo The Moderne Rice Village Opened This Weekend [Houston Chronicle]
- Galveston Construction Firm Picked To Build 6-ish-Mile Section of Border Wall in Hidalgo County [HBJ]
- B.B. Lemon Opening This Thursday in Wash Ave’s Former Caddy Shack Restaurant Space [Eater; previously on Swamplot]
- Group Behind Coltivare Following Up Newly-Opened East Downtown Pizza Joint with 2 More Adjacent Offerings [Houston Food Finder]
- California Chain Restaurant with a Separate Menu for Dogs Plans First Houston Location in Cypress Crossing [Eater]
Photo of Washington Ave. at Sawyer St.: Marc Longoria via Swamplot Flickr Pool
Gross.. People need to leave their pets at home, this take the fur baby to dinner and the bar excrement needs to stop it’s wildly inconsiderate and no I have no interest in hanging around your slobbering stinking pet(s).
Oh that Galveston construction conpany must be so proud doing the Nazi Party’s, I mean Republican Party’s bidding.