Some fun recent pix from around town!
Oh yes there’s more:
Murals by Weah — a.k.a. Daniel Anguilu — near Dumble and Polk in the East End, as snapped by blogger Lynn R.:
This one has already been painted over:
Weah does interiors too: He’s part of a graffiti show open now at the Art League of Houston.
And last: Helpful Heights neighbor Taryn Peine loans a bit of side yard to the neighbors so they can do a little painting.
Of course, there’s always another side to the story:
If you think their house is close to ours, it’s even closer to their other neighbor, and that person was not happy about the dark color they’ve chosen because it has made his kitchen much darker.
- Compass Bank Demolition [Flickr]
- More magnificent beasts [Life with Lulu and Rufus]
- Art News from Houston – Thanks Kristi! [A Day in the Life of a Nobody]
- Spring Forward [A Peine for Your Thoughts]
- This Time with Fair Warning: Galleria Bank Collapse [Swamplot]