- 700,000-SF Industrial Development Park Air 59 Coming to the Northeast Houston Industrial Market [Realty News Report]
- Embassy Suites Hotel Opens in the Energy Corridor [HBJ]
- Luxury Tower Barryknoll Tops Off in Memorial City [Multi-Housing News]
- Local Foods Heights Mercantile Location Opens Today [Culturemap; previously on Swamplot]
- French Fries Restaurant Get Fried Coming to Humble’s Deerbrook Mall This Weekend [Eater Houston]
- Memphis-Based Corky’s BBQ Opening First Texas Restaurant in Houston by September, More To Follow [PaperCity Magazine]
- Sienna Plantation Residents Still Cleaning Up After Pre-Harvey Tornado [abc13]
- Metro About To Spend $11.2M on Buses for Post Oak Rapid Transit Line [Houston Chronicle]
- Talking Tactical Urbanism in the Near Northside with the Houston Department of Transformation [The Urban Edge]
- You Can Enjoy the View from the Chase Tower’s Closed Sky Lobby If You’re Willing To Climb Up the Stairs To Get There [Houston Chronicle; previously on Swamplot]
Photo of construction on bike and pedestrian path at Mason Park, Lawndale: Leonid Notax via Swamplot Flickr Pool
RE Tactical Urbanism… Kudos to them. Love the last words of the article “All we can do is work together to bring change.” Today people would rather bitch on Nextdoor whining and saying “someone needs to do something”. That’s the extent of their involvement. This is a great approach. I hope it works for them.
I read that as “Luxury Tower Berryhill,” and i thought damn, i’d drink a margarita there.