Looking to lease medical offices near the Southwest Freeway? Medical Properties Trust — which last year bought the former Twelve Oaks Hospital building just west of Greenway Plaza and the 6700 Bellaire building in Sharpstown from Hospital Partners of America and leased them both back to the River Oaks Hospital — may soon have a lot of space available! HPA announced yesterday that both of its River Oaks Hospital locations are closing.
Be sure to check out Medistar’s brand-new River Oaks Physician Plaza (above), designed by Kirksey — also part of HPA’s complex!
- Medical Properties Trust Comments on Closure of River Oaks Medical Center [BusinessWire]
- River Oaks Hospital closes its two facilities [Houston Chronicle]
- River Oaks Hospital campuses to close [Houston Business Journal]
- Medical Properties buys Twelve Oaks [Houston Business Journal]
- Twelve Oaks Hospital clears path for replacement building [Houston Business Journal]
Photo of River Oaks Physician Plaza: River Oaks Hospital