- Filling West Houston’s Empty Office Space Could Take a While [HBJ ($)]
- Houston Convention Sales Broke Records for Third Consecutive Year in 2017 [HBJ]
- Brookfield Residential Properties in Talks To Buy River Oaks Developer OliverMcMillan [HBJ ($)]
- Les Ba’get in Montrose Has Closed, To Reopen in a Few Weeks as Les Noo’dle [Eater Houston]
- Cow Atop Jerry Built Homegrown Burgers on W. Holcombe Retiring to Sculpture Garden off Hwy. 288 [Houston Chronicle]
- Greater Houston Flood Mitigation Consortium Holding Panel on Buyouts Tonight [Houston Public Media]
Photo of Texas Central public meeting at Woodard Elementary School, Cypress: Marc Longoria via Swamplot Flickr Pool
As to the Jerry Built space: Torchy’s! Torchy’s! Torchy’s.
The new Les’ Baget will have 80 seats and 100 parking spaces?? What the pho’!!
The new Les Baget will be in a strip center in GOOF. That’s right Montrose. You just lost a restaurant to the GOOF.