Missed out on some of last month’s real-estate fun? Here’s a review of some of Swamplot’s best September posts:
- Difficult home sales of the rich and/or famous: Mattress Mack, Richard Smalley, Dusty Hill
- IRA mortgage investors root for a downturn
- The Galleria’s new ultra-modern mixed-use project will include a giant-size Whole Foods
- The smoggiest part of Houston is . . . where?
- Developers think new “New Orleans style” apartments will be flooded . . . with new tenants
- Live on YouTube: TSU students go bat-crazy!
- Astrodome redevelopment plans get even weirder
- Million-dollar temporary housing in the Museum District
- And of course, the surprise erection: Boulevard Oaks’s new 23-story highrise