Houston restaurant reporter Cleverley Stone has names and details of four new restaurants and a bar slated to open at West Ave, the multistory mixed-use development now under construction on the corner of Westheimer and Kirby. All are culinary imports from Dallas, San Antonio, or California, though one has already moved nearby:
Though a number of the 390 luxury apartments upstairs are scheduled to become available this August, the restaurants and stores below them in West Ave’s first phase won’t open until August 2009.
After the jump, two more newish images of West Ave from the architect’s website.
- What’s happening at Kirby & Westheimer? A minimum of four new restaurants and one new bar. [Cleverley’s Blog]
- Swig Martini Bar
- Wildfish Seafood Grille [Eddie V’s Restaurants]
- The Social House @ West Village – 28, Female [MySpace]
- Cru – A Wine Bar [b4-u-eat]
- West Ave: Shiny, Happy People Holding Shopping Bags [Swamplot]
Images: Looney Ricks Kiss