Can we all please take a moment to thank Swamplot’s advertisers? They make this site possible. And . . . having more of them would make a lot more possible on this site. We hope you’ll consider joining their ranks!
Swamplot’s newest advertiser is also the sponsor of this week’s Neighborhood Guessing Game. And you’ve seen its ads here before: The Susanne M. Glasscock School of Continuing Studies at Rice University. The school hopes you’ll check out its personal and professional development and language courses for the spring semester. Offerings include a course on Green Houses and another entitled “Houston’s History Told Through Its Architecture,” taught by Barrie Scardino and Stephen Fox.
One way all readers can support Swamplot is by supporting these continuing advertisers:
- Clay & Co., providing commercial real estate auction, brokerage, and investment services
- Jay S. Ginsburg, P.C., offering real-estate related legal services
- Habitation Realty, specializing in “inner-loop luxury and green properties.”
- New Leaf Real Estate, offering customized searches for buyers, plus a cash-back program
- Carol Isaak Barden, developer of the Wabi Sabi House and the Tree House at 1608 Indiana
- Houston. It’s Worth It. — now with a new & improved website!
- GlenbrookValley.com, featuring midcentury modern homes
Want to find out more about advertising on Swamplot for your business or organization? Our latest rate sheet [PDF] is open for browsing.