A quick summary of our categories so far: Favorite Houston Design Cliché, Best Project Cancellation or Delay, Best Teardown, and Best Rebranding Effort. And here’s the fifth category in the Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate, now open for your nominations: Most Grandiose Development.
Which Houston-area real-estate project deserves that title this year? A key point: the winner need not be something that actually got — or is going to get — built. Otherwise, a splendid assortment of big and even bigger confections would miss out on their one last shot at glory.
Tell us which project deserves that glory — in a comment below or in a private message. Consult the official award-nomination rules if you need to. Send photos if you’ve got ’em! Which of Houston’s grandiose developments are worthy of our fulsome praise?
- Playing Dressup: Your Nominations for Best Rebranding Effort? [Swamplot]
- Your Nominations for Best Teardown of the Year [Swamplot]
- Nominations Now Open: Best Project Cancellation or Delay [Swamplot]
- Your Nominations Please: Favorite Houston Design Cliché [Swamplot]
- The Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate: How To Make a Nomination [Swamplot]
- Swamplot Award Nominations 2008 [Swamplot]