- 365 by Whole Foods Market Planned for Garden Oaks/Greater Heights Areas at Corner of Yale and Loop 610 [Prime Property]
- Group Plans To Convert Historic 2-Story Building at 4600 Main in Midtown into Facility for Veterans, Add a Third Story [Prime Property]
- Houston Tech Company ChaiOne To Begin Construction on New EaDo Headquarters in August [HBJ]
- Houston Ranked the 10th Healthiest Housing Market Among U.S. Metro Areas by Wallethub [Culturemap]
- The Story Behind Architect Alvaro Espinal’s Attention-Grabbing House in Pearland [Houston Chronicle]
- LeBron James-Backed Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza Now Open in Sugar Land at 16100 Kensington Dr. [Culturemap]
- Metro Hosting Public Meetings Before Launch of New Bus Network Starting This Weekend [Houston Public Media]
- Seawall Blvd. Still Looks the Same 2 Years After Launch of Paid Parking Intended to Support Improvements [Galveston County Daily News ($)]
- How To Make Transit Work in Houston [Houston Chronicle]
- Why Houston Has So Many Mattress Stores [Houston Matters; previously on Swamplot]
Photo: telwink via Swamplot Flickr Pool
Re 365 by Whole Foods in The Heights: FINALLY! Something besides that damn Kroger.
Now build an HEB close by and we’ll be set.
So, are we not getting a 365 in midtown now?
^ Link was bad to this article
The whole Whole Foods fad is finally fading away:
Hopefully next the whole Gluten Free scam goes the way of dozens of fads that went before it.
@Gray Deller This area needs an HEB so badly. Not that tiny box at Ella.