- Hopdoddy Burger Bar Opening Third Houston Store, Located at Vintage Park Shopping Center, on April 25 [Houston Chronicle]
- Midtown’s Cali Sandwich To Close Today, Move Across the Street to Former Crave Sushi Space [Houston Press]
- Ike Dike Gets Support of Texas Senate [Houston Chronicle]
- League City To Pitch in $1M to Build Hike-and-Bike Trails [Galveston County Daily News ($)]
- Energy Corridor Office Building Energy Crossing II Goes Platinum on Efficiency [Houston Chronicle]
- Slideshow: What Some of Houston’s Landmarks Looked Like While Under Construction [Houston Chronicle]
- Houston the Second-Most Unhappy City in Texas, According to WalletHub Study [HBJ]
Photo of Levy Park: Bill Barfield via Swamplot Flickr Pool
I COULD NAME A DOZEN OR MORE UNHAPPY CITIES IN TEXAS THAN HOUSTON …. AND JUST WHO THE HELL IS WALLET-HUB? FAKE NEWS
Nobody cares what Wallethub thinks/prints.
Working in Mid-Town, I frequent Cali Sandwich on a continual basis and will miss the little corner spot and hoping the new locale doesn’t loose it’s flavor as it transitions into a bigger place. ;-)
Glad to see Cali moving. The current place was getting a little too dirty for even my hole-in-the-wall preferences.
Ditto on Brian’s comment about Cali getting to be too dirty for “dirty”. If the price of a banh mi is largely the same, I’ll go to the cleaner shop.
I didn’t need to read the article on Houston’s happiness…I know it is true. If only one of the teams would win it all we might get to happy.