Last week we finished announcing the official nominees for the last of the 8 categories in this year’s Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate. With all ballots open, voting is already well under way.
You can vote using any or all of 4 separate methods:
- In a comment to the official ballot for the category
- In an email you send to Swamplot
- Using Twitter
- In a wall post on Swamplot’s Facebook page
That’s a total of 4 votes (only one using each method, please) for each of 8 categories. But make sure you follow the voting rules here. If you’re ready to catch up on the award action, use these handy links to all the categories:
- Favorite Houston Design Cliché
- Best Demolition
- Best Houston Transplant
- The Ground-Floor Retail Award
- Least Recognizable Neighborhood
- Most Recognizable Neighborhood
- Neighborhood of the Year
- Greatest Moment in Houston Real Estate
Already voted? There’s still time to round up more support for your favorite nominees. Come-from-behind candidates, we’re talking about you: All it might take is a little email, Facebook post, or tweet to call on your friends to better the odds. If you explain your vote when you make it, too, you’ll help build support for your choices.
Voting in all categories will end at 5 pm on Friday, December 27th.
- How To Vote in the 2013 Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate [Swamplot]
- Swamplot Awards Ballots 2013 [Swamplot]