- The Salvation Army of Greater Houston and SEARCH Homeless Services Get $5 Million Each from Jeff Bezos Fund [Houston Public Media]
- Bobby Heugel and Justin Yu Announce New Eatery in Former Southern Goods Space on W. 19th [Culturemap]
- Korean Fried Chicken Chain Heading to S. Mason Rd. in Katy [Eater]
- University of Houston Among Business Insider’s List of Most Underrated Universities in US [Houston Chronicle]
- Montrose Axe-Throwing Facility Ratchet Hatchet Now Open on Waugh [abc13; previously on Swamplot]
- Houston’s $55 Million Building Permit Increase Attributed to Residential Boom [HBJ]
- New $4 Million Program Funding 20 Houston-Based Legal Fellows To Provide Aid After Harvey [Houston Public Media]
- East Aldine Revitalization Efforts Include Community Center with Fabrication Lab [Houston Chronicle]
- Chinese Oil and Gas Tech Company Building $1 Million Data Center in Galleria Area [HBJ ($)]
- Houston’s Hilton North and Marriott North Acquired by Palm Beach’s Driftwood Hospitality Management [Hotel Management]
- CityCentre Five Adds 25,000-Sq.-Ft. Coworking Space to 2019 Tenant Roster [HBJ]
- Houston Arts Alliance, Galveston Historical Foundation Collaborate To Protect Arts Community from Natural Disasters [Houston Public Media]
Photo of Main St. at Lamar St.: Marc Longoria via Swamplot Flickr Pool
when i see schizophrenic and other seriously mentally ill people out on the streets living like stray animals it breaks my heart. there has to be a better way to help these folks. it’s not right we let ill people fall into that situation.
Remember when Jus’ Mac in the Heights got sued by McDonald’s for trademark infringement based on the resemblance of its name to theirs? And they were made to change their name to Jus’ Mac: A Macaroni and Cheese Eatery.
Yeah, well Korean Fried Chicken is probably about to get sued.
@Niche… Why ? The Korean chicken place is named BB.Q Chicken…