Nominees for all 10 categories of the Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate have been announced, and voting has begun!
Where can you find them? Where can you vote? They’re all on this page. Or you can get to them individually from this handy list of links:
- Favorite Houston Design Cliché
- Best Project Cancellation or Delay
- Best Teardown
- Best Rebranding Effort
- Most Grandiose Development
- The “Only in Houston” Award
- Best Home Sleuth
- Most Fattening Real Estate Development
- Houston Neighborhood of the Year
- Greatest Moment in Houston Real Estate, 2008
Already, more than 200 votes have come in. And yes, it’s a slow week. But there’s still time for come-from-behind candidates to win their categories! All it takes is a little campaigning. The deadline for the votes you bring in: midnight this coming Sunday, December 28th.