Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Simply wait, be quiet still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be demolished.
- Industrial Labor Service, 2614 Caroline St. 77004 (Holman Outlot; Christus Foundation for Healthcare)
- Brooks Family BBQ, 3602 Scott St. 77004 (Granlin Grove; formerly Lott’s Barbecue, South Philly Steaks; photo)
- 1539 W. 23rd St. 77008 (Shady Acres; new construction by Georgetown Properties)
- 705 Byrne St. 77009 (Woodland Terrace; new construction by The Modern Bungalow; photos)
- 726 Redan St. 77009 (Woodland Heights Annex; new construction by The Modern Bungalow; photo)
- 1606 Althea Dr. 77018 (Oak Forest; photo)
- 407 Grove St. 77020 (Swiney)
- 3625 Lydia St. 77021 (South End Sunnyside U/R)
- 3005 King St. 77026 (Huntington Place Extension)
- 4632 Ivanhoe St. 77027 (W. White; new construction by Southland Homes of Texas; photos)
- 9415 Greenwillow Dr. 77096 (Willow Meadows; photos)
Photo of 3602 Scott St.: LoopNet