Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
It is always important to know when something has reached its end. Closing circles, shutting doors, demolishing houses, it doesn’t matter what we call it; what matters is to leave in the past those moments in construction that are over.
- 4113 Floyd St. 77007 (Renard; photo)
- 6219 Hurst St. 77008 (Timbergrove Manor)
- 6147 Queenswood Ln. 77008 (Timbergrove Manor)
- 2911 Stanton St. 77025 (Knollwood Village; new construction by Partners in Building; photos)
- 11122 Bandlon Dr. 77072 (Brays Village; photos)
- 203 Electra Dr. 77079 (Memorial Glen)
- 615 White Wing Ln. 77079 (Memorial Drive Acres)
- 5031 Beechnut St. 77096 (Meyerland; new construction by Legion Custom Homes)
- 4927 Imogene St. 77096 (Meyerland)
Photo of 2911 Stanton St.: HAR