Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
This much demolition is too much sorrow; it’s impossible to make it today.
- Briarwick Condominiums, 2750 Holly Hall St. 77054 (P.W. Rose; building 19)
- General Transport Co., 9102 Westpark Dr. 77063 (Tsai Plaza; building A)
- Texas Baptist Children’s Home, 1644 Crestdale Dr. 77080 (Pine Village)
- American Alloy Steel, 6250 N. Houston Rosslyn Rd. 77091 (A.G. Holland; building 1)
- 420 W. 22nd St. 77008 (Houston Heights; garage only)
- 1127 Wynnwood Ln. 77008 (Timbergrove Manor; new construction by Loftech Homes; photos)
- 1627 Chantilly Ln. 77018 (Oak Forest; new construction by Omni Custom Homes; photos)
- 1246 Wakefield Dr. 77018 (Oak Forest; photos)
- 1525 Woodcrest Dr. 77018 (Oak Forest)
- 5934 Shady River Dr. 77057 (Tanglewood; photos)
- 8737 Pagewood Ln. 77063 (Blossom Heights)
- 7012 Wendemere St. 77088 (Highland Acre Homes)
- 1621 W. Little York Rd. 77091 (Highland Heights Annex; photos)
Photo of 5934 Shady River Dr.: HAR