Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Life is either a daring demolition or nothing at all.
- University of Houston-Downtown storage facility, 421 N. Main St. 77002 (Rasch; former Firestone Tire & Rubber building; previously on Swamplot)
- 1519 Weber St. 77007 (Beauchamp Springs)
- 425 W. 23rd St. 77008 (Houston Heights; new duplex construction; photos)
- 448 W. 23rd St. 77008 (Houston Heights; new construction by Sullivan Brothers Builders, Ltd.)
- 8120 Lenore St. 77017 (Meadowbrook)
- 722 W. 41st St. 77018 (Garden Oaks; photos)
- 1534 Chippendale Rd. 77018 (Oak Forest; new construction by SRS Contracting)
- 8519 Greenbush St. 77025 (Knollwood Village)
- 6912 Hoffman St. 77028 (Trinity Gardens)
- 2518 Southgate Blvd. 77030 (Brantwood; new construction by Savannah Home Builders; photos)
- 6206 Willers Way 77057 (Briargrove; new construction by McGuyer Home Builders, Inc.; photos)
Photo of 421 N. Main St.: University of Houston-Downtown