Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
A slow, easy mark.
- Apartment complex, 3531 Sauer St. 77004 (new construction by Workshop Houston; more info)
- Ella Medical Building, 3527 Ella Blvd. 77018 (W.P. Morton; photos; video)
- Dino’s Texaco, 5890 San Felipe St. 77057 (Tanglebrook; new construction by Regions Bank)
- 2304 Johnson St. 77007 (Beauchamp Springs; new construction by Urbatechture; more info)
- 3627 Grennoch Ln. 77025 (Braes Heights; photos)
- 4014 W. Alabama St. 77027 (Highland Village)
- 4018 W. Alabama St. 77027 (Highland Village; photos)
- 8131 Filltop St. 77028 (Settegast Heights Annex; shed)
- 13406 Canterwell Rd. 77047 (Monarch Estates)
- 5262 Jason St. 77096 (Meyerland)
- 5434 Edith St. 77096 (Braesview Terrace; photos; new construction by Gregory Homes)
Photo of 3627 Grennoch Ln.: HAR