Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Some of Fairbanks Business Park is going away, and then all of the rest will follow in full.
- Fairbanks Business Park, 14300 Northwest Freeway 77040 (partial building)
- Calvary Chapel, 7455 Southwest Freeway 77074 (Sharpstown)
- 2111 Althea Dr. 77018 (Oak Forest; photos)
- 4522 Mountwood St. 77018 (Candlelight Woods; Stonecraft Builders)
- 1207 Montrose Blvd. 77019 (Columbus; photos)
- 4031 Lyons Ave. 77020 (Burke)
- 3539 Ozark St. 77021 (Terrace Oaks)
- 2503 Bellefontaine St. 77030 (Braeswood; photos)
- 1923 Jacquelyn Dr. 77055 (Hillendahl Acres; photos)
- 2205 Sul Ross St. 77098 (Alabama Place)
Photo of 2503 Bellefontaine St: HAR