Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
A few glamorous remnants left in the soon to be cleared S. Post Oak Lane house, plus several other odds and ends to clean up around town in today’s report.
- Servants of Christ United Methodist Church, 3827 Broadway St. 77017 (Park Place; building B)
- Woodlake Oaks Apartments, 9550 Ella Lee Ln. 77063 (Oaks of Woodlake; building 8)
- 1308 Banks St. 77006 (Ranch Estates; Smith Family Homes; photos)
- 7718 Scanlock St. 77012 (Gloverdale; garage only)
- 1411 Overhill St. 77018 (Oak Forest; photos)
- 6218 Cullen Blvd. 77021 (Belmont; storage shed)
- 5105 Lelia St. 77026 (Gagne Homestead)
- 4736 Redbud St. 77033 (East Sunnyside Court)
- 7929 Cullen Blvd. 77051 (East Sunnyside Court)
- 212 S. Post Oak Ln. 77056 (Pine Hollow; photos)
- 902 Wild Valley Rd. 77057 (Tanglewood)
- 11510 Art St. 77076 (Nitsch; photos)
Photo of 212 S. Post Oak Ln.: HAR