Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
It’s going to take some effort, but we’ll get these knocked down.
- Johnny Frank’s Auto Parts Co., 1225 Sawyer St. 77007 (J. Austin; buildings 2 and 3)
- HISD, 119 E. 39th St. 77018 (Douglas Heights; Washington Senior High School; building B)
- HISD, 4040 Yale St. 77018 (Douglas Heights; Central Care Community Health Center)
- 1404 California St. 77006 (Hyde Park Main; photos)
- 1406 California St. 77006 (Hyde Park Main; photos)
- 2610 Waugh Dr. 77006 (Hyde Park Main)
- 808 Merrill St. 77009 (Woodland Heights Annex)
- 1301 Chamboard Ln. 77018 (Oak Forest)
- 3522 Underwood St. 77025 (Braes Oaks)
- 3817 Ella Lee Ln. 77027 (Royden Oaks; photos)
Photo of 3817 Ella Lee Ln.: HAR