Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
This is only gonna hurt for like a minute or something.
- Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church, 161 West Rd. 77037 (E.E. Reed; new Aldi grocery store)
- Las Palmas II/Nuevo Amanecer, 5618 Telephone Rd. 77087 (Houston Acreage Estates; previously on Chron.com)
- 4605 Center St. 77007 (Brunner; LKL Development Group)
- 1711 Shearn St. 77007 (Baker NSBB; garage only)
- 118 E. 27th St. 77008 (Sunset Heights; new construction by Activa Partners)
- 120 E. 27th St. 77008 (Sunset Heights)
- 2604 Bevis St. 77008 (Shady Acres; REH Home Developer, Inc.; photos)
- 6426 Lindyann Ln. 77008 (Timbergrove Manor; new construction by Texas City Cottages)
- 1921 Woodcrest Dr. 77018 (Oak Forest)
- 1714 Driscoll St. 77019 (Hyde Park Main; new construction by Croix Custom Homes; photos)
- 10216 Goldcrest St. 77076 (Hawthorne Place)
- 5311 Stillbrooke Dr. 77096 (Westbury; garage only)
Photo of 2604 Bevis St.: HAR