Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
We move with eyes shut and ears stopped; we smash walls where doors are waiting to open to the touch; we grope for ladders, forgetting that we have bulldozers.
- Houston Foam Plastics, 1822 Maury St. 77026 (Noble)
- Ministerio Internacional Fuego de Dios, 4608 Tulsa (J.W. Beall)
- 2350 Tangley St. 77005 (Southampton Place Extension; new construction by Roberson Building Group; photos)
- 1719 Airline Dr. 77009 (J. Austin)
- 905 1/2 Omar St. 77009 (Woodson Place)
- 307 E. 38th St. 77018 (Independence Heights)
- 3833 Ella Lee Ln. 77027 (Royden Oaks; new construction by I-10 Hayden, Ltd.; photos)
- 7632 Pecan Villas Dr. 77061 (Broadview; garage only)
- 311 Gershwin Dr. 77079 (Memorial Glen; photos)
- 11739 Spring Grove Dr. 77099 (Keegans Glen; new construction by VHD Investments; previously demolished)
Photo of 2350 Tangley St.: Realtor.com