Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Thou wilt find rest from vain fancies if thou demolishes every house in life as though it were thy last.
- 2717 Fox St. 77003 (Factory; photos)
- 170 Malone St. 77007 (Rice Military)
- 829 W. 20th St. 77008 (Houston Heights; new construction by Sandcastle Homes; photos)
- 6135 Queenswood Ln. 77008 (Timbergrove Manor)
- 1335 Waverly St. 77008 (Houston Heights)
- 7734 Canal St. 77012 (Magnolia Park; garage only)
- 5217 Farmer St. 77020 (Lyons Avenue Park)
- 3002 Stanton St. 77025 (Knollwood Village)
- 3726 Tartan Ln. 77025 (Braes Heights; photos)
- 3811 Tartan Ln. 77025 (Braes Heights; photos)
- 1437 Glourie Dr. 77055 (Glenmore Forest; new construction by Renaudin Builders; photos)
- 4118 Broadway St. 77087 (Park Place)
Photo of 3811 Tartan Ln.: Realtor.com