- Houston Falls 20 Spots on ULI’s Annual List of Real Estate Markets to Watch [HBJ]
- Infrastructure Repairs After Harvey Expected To Exceed $100M in Harris County [Houston Public Media]
- Home Repair Permits Quadruple in Wake of Harvey [Houston Chronicle]
- Tenants at Harvey-Damaged Legacy Apartments in Northeast Houston Say They Were Given 6 Days To Evacuate [Houston Public Media]
- KHOU Scoping Out a New Location After Studio Flooded During Harvey [mikemcguff.com]
- Chef Bryan Caswell’s Harvey-Damaged Midtown Restaurant Reef Plots Comeback with Major Interior Revamp [Eater Houston]
- How Hurricane Harvey Might Affect the Houston Housing Market [Urban Institute]
- City’s Plan To Address Homeless Camps Near Minute Maid Park [Click2Houston]
- Freshwater Species Caught in Harvey Runoff Turn Up in Coastal Fisheries [Houston Chronicle]
- Slideshow: Take a Tour of FedEx Ground’s New Cypress Facility [HBJ]
- Texas 146 Expansion Project Prompts Popular Seabrook Sandwich Shop Neptune Subs To Close [Houston Chronicle]
- Annise Parker: How Houston Reduced Homelessness [The San Diego Union-Tribune]
Photo of Axelrad: Marc Longoria via Swamplot Flickr Pool
“Annise Parker: How Houston Reduced Homelessness”
“City’s Plan To Address Homeless Camps Near Minute Maid Park”
in same Links section!!
I love Reef’s food, but I haven’t been in a long time, because it was so LOUD in the dining room! I hope they address the acoustics in there and make it so I can actually hear my dining companions!
Re: Homeless Around Minute Maid Park during World Series
Well, I guess if we want to “compete” with other world-class cities, I guess we have to have ‘world-class’ homeless encampments, too.
Chicago, Portland (OR), Seattle, Los Angeles: they all have bums everywhere. Why not us? (tongue firmly in cheek)
@Native Houstonian: Strongly agree. Went once. Food was great. Vibe was not. Felt like I was in a cafeteria due to the noise. And a rather expensive cafeteria, at that.
@Bum’s The Word: But 3/4’s of those places are liberal havens. Too bad we don’t have ‘world class’ liberalism here as well.