- BBVA Compass Post Oak Tower Will Include 2 Local Restaurants; Hotel and Residences Axed [Prime Property; previously on Swamplot]
- Galveston Restaurant Group Expanding Again with Nonno Tony’s at Pier 21 [Galveston County Daily News]
- State Agencies Spent $253.1M on Drought, Wildfire Damage Control Last Year [Culturemap]
- Texas Forest Service Launches Drought Survey To Get More Accurate Count of Dead Trees [KUHF]
- United Express, US Airways Express Operator Colgan Air To Close IAH Location [Houston Business Journal]
- West U Finally Finds Buyer for Lot Where Half-Built Home Was Demolished [InstantWestU.com]
- ‘Grand Canyon’ Gorge in Richmond Continues To Grow, Warn Ditch Neighbors [Click2Houston]
- High-Tech Billboards Being Installed Around Houston To Alert Drivers of Weather Emergencies [abc13]
- Houston’s Most Outrageous Restrooms [KHOU]
- 1987: The Year Houston Became a More Livable, Interesting City [Culturemap]
- Dozens of Junk-Food-Loving Raccoons Loitering Behind Stop N Save in Richwood [KHOU]
Holy cow, are those people handing them food insane?
Yes, they are.
Someone is going to get bitten.
I find the headline, “Dozens of Junk-Food-Loving Raccoons Loitering Behind Stop N Save” to be hilariously racist.
Somebody needs to take a .22 and shoot that whole pack before a kid loses his fingers.
They need cullin.
They are adorable animals – until they destroy your trash can, shit in your attic, and give your dog rabies. I looked into having one as a pet, but apparently even in a domestic setting by still bite their owners, shred furniture and bedding, and shit on bookshelves.
Don’t give junk food to animals! it’s not even good for Humans or is this how you rid them with heart disease?