- Shipping Containers Arrive for Scott Arnold’s America’s Icehouse in Texas City [Galveston County Daily News ($); previously on Swamplot]
- Montrose’s Maine-ly Sandwiches Soft Opens Today on Shepherd near Richmond [Eater Houston]
- Texas’s First Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs Coming to Memorial City Mall in Three Months [Houston Chronicle ($)]
- Metro North Line On Track for December Debut [The Highwayman]
- Zip Line Ride Coming to the Kemah Boardwalk [Houston Chronicle]
- Houston’s 19th Century Cycling Hub Today Home to a Minute Maid Parking Lot [Houstonia Magazine]
- Loopy Ideas Like Elon Musk’s Are Fine — If You’re an Entrepreneur [Pedestrian Observations]
Photo of B-Cycle station at Caroline and McKinney streets: elnina via Swamplot Flickr Pool
Lord’s Cycle Club!
Hope the chowdah at Maine-ly’s is good. I love that it’s near the new Dunkin’ Donuts. New England transplants rejoice.
You linked to Alon Levy’s blog, not Peter Brown. Still, great post.
The best attraction at Kemah will soon be watching those middle-aged and misshapened who have never missed a meal with burning bucket lists on the zipline. Keep those paramedics handy.
@paulbtucker: Thanks for catching that! The text has been corrected.