- Awaiting Sentences, Eversole and Surface Plead for Leniency in Corruption Case [Houston Chronicle; previously on Swamplot]
- Possible Reasons for Historic Plunge in Houston’s Murder Rate [KHOU]
- TxDOT Studying Possible 110mph Passenger Rail Service Between Houston and Austin [GuidryNews.com, via Houston Tomorrow, via Off the Kuff]
- Port of Galveston Closer to Deal for Bulk Cargo Terminal on Pelican Island [Galveston County Daily News]
- Hess Tower Strong Indication of Investor Interest in Office Market [GlobeSt.com]
- Downtown Architecture Tour this Saturday [CultureMap]
Photo: Patrick Fuller [license]
I love this photo!!!
Following from the comments from yesterday, I enjoy the whimsical, random photos from Houston “monuments.” Keep it up.
I don’t mind the random photos, but a cutline explaining the location and date photo taken, plus the name of the photog would be greatly appreciated. Who, what, when, where and why.
It’s called photojournalism.
@miss_misry Thanks for the input! The information on the photographer, including his name and a link to the original source, is at the bottom of the post. I’ll usually include the location information there too, if it’s not immediately clear in the photo.