- Morgan Group Begins Constructing Tenth Inner-Loop Apartment Project, in Midtown [Houston Business Journal; previously on Swamplot]
- Crowdsourcing a List of Things Demolished in the Name of Katy Freeway Expansion [HAIF]
- Census Data Show Houston Has One of the Worst Commutes in the South [Houston Business Journal]
- Pothole Causing Problems for Unsuspecting Drivers at Richmond Ave., Woodland Park Dr. [Click2Houston]
- Video: Cypress Home Target of 2 Acid Bomb Attacks in Past Month [KHOU]
- Police Nab Burglars at Midtown’s Reef, Chef Promptly Tweets About It [Houston Chronicle]
- After 6 Months on the Lam, Menil Picasso Spray-Painting Vandal Surrenders to Authorities, Says He Doesn’t Regret Anything [Click2Houston]
- What Happened to the Downtown Popeye’s Chicken? [The Isiah Factor; previously on Swamplot]
- Adult Bookstore into L’Olivier Restaurant the Worst Building Conversion of 2012 (NSFW) [Free Press Houston]
- Mysterious Orange Light Spotted Along Galveston’s Coastline Monday Night [Galveston County Daily News ($)]
Photo of Rice University: Russell Hancock via Swamplot Flickr Pool
only one of the worst commutes in the south? That’s being generous. It’s only going to get worse from here.
The largest city in the south has one of the worst commute times, eh?
Lies, damn lies, and statistics.
I got censored?!! Lame.