- Downtown Redevelopment Authority Approves First Tax Incentives, for SkyHouse Apartments — Located Outside Incentive Program Boundaries [Houston Business Journal]
- Ben Milam Hotel Near Minute Maid Park To Be Dynamited on December 9th [Houston Chronicle; previously on Swamplot]
- TopGolf Opening 3-Story West Houston Indoor Range Next Month near I-10, Hwy. 6 [Houston Business Journal]
- Katy Whole Foods on Fry Rd. at Grand Pkwy. Scheduled for January 30th Opening [Houston Business Journal]
- Building Industry Will Have Biggest Growth in Houston in 2012, Predicts Economist [Houston Chronicle]
- The Woodlands Township Seeks Permanent Home for Giant Outdoor Ice Rink [Houston Chronicle]
- Clear Lake Subdivision Setting Up Traps To Catch ‘Fearless’ Feral Hogs [abc13]
- Life-Size Statue of Boxer Jack Johnson Unveiled at New Park on Former Central HS Building Grounds [Houston Chronicle]
Photo of Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center: elnina999 via Swamplot Flickr Pool
Glad to see that Skyhouse project moving forward. Maybe it will encourage someone to do something (tear down most likely) with the Savoy.
And it is nice looking, too. We need more residential high rises in downtown. I was in the One Park Place building recently and it is gorgeous.