- WalletHub Ranks Pearland One of the Fastest-Growing Economies in the U.S. [HBJ]
- Houston Mortgage Rates Highest They’ve Been Since April 2011 [Houston Chronicle]
- Trademark Property Co.: New ‘Relevant’ Retail, Restaurant and Service Tenants on Tap for Rice Village [HBJ]
- Owners of Gorgeous Gael Close Rice Village Pub, Planning New Concept in Spring Branch [Eater Houston]
- League City Officials Eyeing Sports Tourism [Galveston County Daily News ($)]
- East End Neighborhood Idylwood Hosting Home Tour Saturday in Honor of 90th Anniversary [Houston Chronicle ($)]
- Laser Artist Group JD3 Lasers Temporarily Transforms ‘We Love Houston’ Sign [Houston Chronicle]
Photo of “moonGARDEN” at Discovery Green: Marc Longoria via Swamplot Flickr Pool
Rates up, oil up – time for prices to go down
Wonder how big of a market sports tourism would bring to an area… Little League tournaments, Soccer tournaments, etc. Could be a boon if it is done right.
Trumpian INFLATIONARY policies are going to tank the economy in 12-24 months; policies have already raised consumer prices: groceries, gasoline, mortgage rates, prices for numerous consumer goods: cars,trucks, food, etc. And the republican supporters are fine with HIGHER prices which they can’t afford. Glad they elected that anal orifice!!