- Some of the 6,000 Empty Lots Across Houston Abandoned After Housing Crash Show Signs of Life [Houston Chronicle ($)]
- New Hoarding Ordinance Allows Police Easier Access to Apartments, Townhomes, and Condos Where Hoarding Affects Neighbors; Up to $500 per Day Fines [Houston Chronicle]
- ‘Geeky Bar’ Named After 19th-Century Physicist Niels Bohr Now Open on Walker Near Chartres [Eater Houston]
- Döner Kebap Chain Verts Opening Second Houston Location in a Month on April 23 in River Oaks [Eater Houston]
- Trees, Bushes, Flowers Now Cover Woodland Park Cleared by Developer Last Summer [Prime Property; previously on Swamplot]
Photo of Daniel Anguilu mural at White Oak and Harvard: Molly Block via Swamplot Flickr Pool
As soon as it floods again the place will be filled with trash. The place is abandoned for a reason.
what the fuck is the meaning of this picture