The official nominees for all 7 categories of this year’s Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate have been announced, and voting is well under way.
There are 4 places you can vote for each category. But you don’t have to choose one of them — vote in all 4 if you like:
- In a comment to the official ballot for the category
- In an email you send to Swamplot
- Using Twitter (it’ll help if you use the format spelled out here)
- In a wall post on Swamplot’s Facebook page
Here, in one convenient place, are links to the official ballots for all 7 categories:
- Favorite Houston Design Cliché
- Best Demolition
- The Swamplot Award for Special Achievement in Traffic
- The “It’s Alive!” Award
- Most Overlooked Neighborhood
- Neighborhood of the Year
- Greatest Moment in Houston Real Estate, 2012
Got a question about voting? You can probably find the answer in this brief voting guide.
Already voted? There’s still time to round up more support for your favorites! Come-from-behind candidates, here’s your chance: All it might take is a little email, Facebook or forum post, or tweet to stir up your friends. If you explain your vote clearly when you make it, you’ll help build support for your choices.
Swamplot will return to regular posting after the Christmas holiday. And voting in all categories will end shortly after that — at 5 pm on Wednesday, December 26th.
- How To Vote in the 2012 Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate [Swamplot]
- Swamplot Awards Ballots 2012 [Swamplot]